In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the Royal Decree 1729/2007, of December 21, 2007, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE
Holder: Servicios Turísticos Earra
Address: Calle Xabier Lizardi, 13, Bajo A, 20018, Donostia-San Sebastian, Guipuzcoa, Spain
Web Site: www.earratours.eus
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
– Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the Holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which it will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
– Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request from you only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requesting them.
– Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing.
The Holder will inform you of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
Collection, purpose and processing of data
EARRA TOURS informs that the collection of personal data can be carried out either by sending e-mail or by filling out the forms included on the website. In this sense, EARRA TOURS will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn, EARRA TOURS informs users that the purpose of the processing of the data collected includes: The attention of requests made by users, the provision of services and the management of the commercial relationship.
The operations, managements and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that make possible the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, have the consideration of personal data processing. All personal data collected through the EARRA TOURS website, and therefore considered as personal data processing, will be included in the files owned by EARRA TOURS.
Communication of information to third parties
EARRA TOURS informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when EARRA TOURS has the express consent of the user.
Rights of users
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data grants interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
Insofar as the user’s data are processed by EARRA TOURS. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
To make use of the exercise of these rights, the user must send a written communication, providing documentation proving his identity (ID card or passport), to email@example.com.
Such communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request, address and supporting data. The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as legal representative of the authorized person. In such a case, documentation must be provided to prove this representation of the interested party.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
– Contact and subscription forms: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, phone number and address of your website in order to respond to your inquiries and request for services.
For example, the Owner uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Web site, the services provided through the Web site, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Web site, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Web site or the contract.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes your personal data:
– To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
– To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
– To manage social networks. the Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
The Holder will process your personal data in order to properly manage its presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
– Identification data.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
– Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States («Google»). More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
– Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
– Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , based in the USA. You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.comThe Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing email marketing services to the Registrant.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing www.earratours.eus non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As User of the Web site you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to the site exonerating the Holder of any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent. The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.