TERMS AND CONDITIONS – SOSORT
SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - SOSORT
Conditions applicable to the tours designed for the SOSORT Congress 2022
The tours will be shared and the minimum number of people to make the tour possible is 5-7 pax. (depending on the tour and very easy to fill). If you want a more personalized treatment and a smaller group, you can hire one of our private tours, with a 10% discount using this code: sosort2022earra.
- If the tour you want does not reach the minimum of participants on the day you have chosen, we will contact you to offer you a different day or another tour for the same day. In case the assigned day does not suit you and you do not want to do another tour, Earra Tours will proceed to refund the amount paid.
- 10 days before the day of the Experience we will send you all the details (date, meeting point, duration, what you need to bring…)
- All the tours will have an expert local tour guide to make your experience unique. The transport is going to be a car, tourer van or bus depending on the quantity of participants.
- The reservations made by each User through the Website are subject to the specific conditions applicable to each activity, excursion or guided tour. The User will be able to find these conditions in the file of each activity.
- Some activities require a minimum number of participants in order to be carried out, this will always appear in the details of the activity page.
- The meeting point, date, time, duration and all the necessary information for the enjoyment of the booked activity is detailed on the page of each activity, or will be detailed in the booking confirmation, depending on the type of tour booked: private or shared.
- Out of respect for all participants, the Guide will start the Tour punctually; it is your responsibility to be at the starting point on time.
- The organization reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour and the visit, entrance to monuments and scheduled times, for fully justified reasons.
- The duration of the activities published on the website are referential and may vary slightly depending on the development of the activity or external factors not controllable by the guide.
- In case of booking a shared tour you must pay 100% of the tour, either through the website by credit card or by bank transfer.
- To book any of our private tours you must pay at least 30% of the total amount as a deposit, which could be paid by credit card or bank transfer. The remaining part will always be paid at the beginning of the tour.
- The impossibility of attending the contracted service (for whatever reason), arriving late, not attending the activity or an error when making the purchase will not be valid reasons to proceed with the refund. When booking your tour, check that the tour, date and time are correct, as no changes or refunds will be accepted, except in the case of causes not attributable to the customer.
- Weather conditions. The service will be provided regardless of the weather. Bad weather will not be a reason for cancellation.
- In case of cancellations due to force majeure (extreme weather conditions, attacks, bomb threats, earthquakes …) we will proceed to arrange a new date for its realization.
- In case of cancellation of a visit, for reasons not attributable to the client, it will be changed for another of equal price, which the user can choose, provided there is availability of places. If the change is not possible, we will offer the possibility of initiating the administrative procedure for the refund of the visit.
- Special cases: Other cancellations due to force majeure may be discussed in order to reach an agreement. A verification of the reason for the cancellation will be requested.
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ABOVE, AND BY ACCEPTING THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE, USERS DECLARE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND EXPRESSLY ACCEPTED THIS CANCELLATION POLICY AND AGREE TO THE CANCELLATION CONDITIONS OF THE ACTIVITY, EXCURSION AND/OR GUIDED TOUR BOOKED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- Coronavirus. In case of cancellation due to restrictions or contagion, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded, as long as it is justified with specific documentation. Except for handling fees plus the applicable exclusions detailed below.
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to the trip will be refunded 100% of the amount, except for handling fees plus the applicable exclusions detailed below.
- Cancellations between 29-15 days prior to the tour will be refunded 50% of the amount, except for the applicable exclusions detailed below.
- Cancellations less than 15 calendar days prior to the tour will not be refunded.
- Cancellations must be processed through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made by telephone or any other means will not be accepted.
- No-show. If the client does not show up or contact us via the tour guide’s phone number provided on the booking form within 30 minutes after the booked tour start time, we will consider it a no-show and no refund will be issued. Customers booking a tour with airport pick-up should contact us as soon as possible if their plane is delayed or cancelled (detailed instructions are provided at the time of booking; failure to contact us to announce a delay will be declared a no-show).
- Cancellation of part of the total services booked: When multiple services have been booked and the customer needs to cancel only a portion of them, the above policies will apply only to the portion of the services cancelled. If the cancellation occurs less than 15 days prior to the date of the service, no refund will be issued.
- Refunds will be sent to your credit card (if paid online) unless otherwise agreed with the customer. The customer will be responsible for any fees/commissions required for the transfer of the refund.
- No refund will be applied when the service has already been provided, in whole or in part.
- EXCLUSIONS. The refundable amounts stated above do not include: any initial non-recoverable costs incurred by EARRA TOURS on your behalf (whether itemized in the tour descriptions, such as (but not limited to) entrance fees, or others agreed upon with the client prior to booking), refund transfer costs.