TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservations made by each User through the Website are subject to the specific conditions applicable to each activity, excursion or guided tour. The User will be able to find these conditions in the file of each activity.
- Some activities require a minimum number of participants in order to be carried out, this will always appear in the details of the activity page.
- The meeting point, date, time, duration and all the necessary information for the enjoyment of the reserved activity is detailed on the page of each activity.
- Out of respect for all participants, the Guide will start the Tour punctually; it is your responsibility to be at the starting point on time.
- The organization reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour and the visit, entrance to monuments and scheduled times, for fully justified reasons.
- The duration of the activities published on the website are referential and may vary slightly depending on the development of the activity or external factors not controllable by the guide.
To book any of our tours you must pay at least 50% of the total amount as a deposit, which could be paid by credit card, such as Master Card or Visa, or bank transfer.
The remaining part will always be paid at the beginning of the tour.
- The impossibility of attending the contracted service (for whatever reason), arriving late, not attending the activity or an error when making the purchase will not be valid reasons to proceed with the refund. When booking your tour, check that the tour, date and time are correct, as no changes or refunds will be accepted, except in the case of causes not attributable to the customer.
- Weather conditions. The service will be provided regardless of the weather. Bad weather will not be a reason for cancellation.
- In case of cancellations due to force majeure (extreme weather conditions, attacks, bomb threats, earthquakes …) we will proceed to arrange a new date for its realization.
- In case of cancellation of a visit, for reasons not attributable to the client, it will be changed for another of equal price, which the user can choose, provided there is availability of places. If the change is not possible, we will offer the possibility of initiating the administrative procedure for the refund of the visit.
- Special cases: Other cancellations due to force majeure may be discussed in order to reach an agreement. A verification of the reason for the cancellation will be requested.
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ABOVE, AND BY ACCEPTING THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE, USERS DECLARE THAT THEY HAVE READ AND EXPRESSLY ACCEPTED THIS CANCELLATION POLICY AND AGREE TO THE CANCELLATION CONDITIONS OF THE ACTIVITY, EXCURSION AND/OR GUIDED TOUR BOOKED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
CANCELLATION OF THE TOUR BY THE CLIENT:
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to the trip will be refunded 100% of the amount, except for handling fees plus the applicable exclusions detailed below.
European cards: 1,65%.
Non-European cards: 3,15%.
- Cancellations occurring between 29 and 15 days prior to the trip will be refunded 50% of the amount, except for the applicable exclusions detailed below. The above is applicable if the client has paid 100%, in case of having paid only half, the amount paid will not be refunded.
- Cancellations less than 15 calendar days prior to the tour will not be refunded.
- Cancellations must be processed through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made by telephone or any other means will not be accepted.
- No-show. If the client does not show up or contact us via the tour guide’s phone number provided on the booking form within 30 minutes after the booked tour start time, we will consider it a no-show and no refund will be issued. Customers booking a tour with airport pick-up should contact us as soon as possible if their plane is delayed or cancelled (detailed instructions are provided at the time of booking; failure to contact us to announce a delay will be declared a no-show).
- Cancellation of part of the total services booked: When multiple services have been booked and the customer needs to cancel only a portion of them, the above policies will apply only to the portion of the services cancelled. If the cancellation occurs less than 15 days prior to the date of the service, no refund will be issued.
- Refunds will be sent to your credit card (if paid online) unless otherwise agreed with the customer. The customer will be responsible for any fees/commissions required for the transfer of the refund.
- No refund will be applied when the service has already been provided, in whole or in part.
- EXCLUSIONS. The refundable amounts stated above do not include: any initial non-recoverable costs incurred by EARRA TOURS on your behalf whether itemized in the tour descriptions, such as (but not limited to) entrance fees, or others agreed upon with the client prior to booking, refund transfer costs.
CANCELLATIONS BY EARRA TOUR:
In the event that a tour must be cancelled by EARRA TOURS, we will try to find a new date and/or time for the tour to take place that satisfies the client’s interests. If this is not possible, the full amount will be refunded.